The TLR® 22T 4.0 Stadium Truck kit takes the competition proven on-track performance of the 22T 3.0 and gives it an advanced, mid-motor laydown transmission treatment. With the wider track width and the relatively shorter chassis of the truck class, TLR engineers and the race team demanded higher development of the 22™ platform. The result is a next-level platform expected to dominate the ROAR National Championships.
The laydown transmission moves the motor forward to a central motor location. This helps the 22T 4.0 drive much flatter, more consistent and corners quicker on higher grip surfaces. Still fitting a brick pack, saddle pack, or a shorty pack mounted across the chassis, drivers can maximize performance with best weight bias for all surfaces. In short, we've taken the race winning 22T 3.0 and added the "laydown" setup to maximize the performance.
- Based on the Championship-Winning 22T 3.0 Stadium Truck
- Race-Proven, Mid-Motor Laydown Transmission
- Option and Tuning Parts Included
- Clear 22T 4.0 Polycarbonate Body
- More Durable Aluminum Plate Rear Hub
- Laydown Rear Shock Mounting Provides More Tuning Options
- Easy Ballast Tuning Options to Compete with Changing Track Conditions
- State-of-the-Art GenII 12mm Big Bore Shocks
- Lightweight 7075-T6 Aluminum Chassis
- Fully Updated Ball Differential
- Transverse Battery Mounting for the Perfect Balance
- Adjustable Toe and Anti-Squat Capability
- Long-lasting, Heavy Duty Slipper (HDS) pads